What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you email us or subscribe to our newsletter. When emailing us or registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or phone number.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1. To improve our website or our customers service
2. To send periodic emails
3. To follow-up any business enquiries within our natural stone network
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
The only cookies we use are related with the Google Analytics statistics. These measure the tendency of the visitors to our website.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Nonetheless, the information you provide us might be shared within our online network, to which Negro-marquina.com belongs. This information might be shared for an easier and faster follow-up of potential businesses enquiries.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Guzto’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Rua Cidade de Lisboa, 2 – 1º Dto – 2005-256 Santarém – Portugal. Our company registration number is 505 508 224 – Santarém. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
– This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
– Copyright and other relevant intellectual property rights exists on all text relating to the Guzto´s services and the full content of this website.
– All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
– You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Guzto’s prior written consent.
– Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Portugal.
If you have any questions about the information contained on this page, please contact us at:
Rua Cidade de Lisboa, 2 – 1º Dto
2005-256 Santarém – PORTUGAL
Tel: +(351) 243 391 796
Fax: +(351) 243 391 797